Carfax type reports for free?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redneck_ranger, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Okay, so I checked carfax for my truck and found out that it's had 7 reported records. So i want to know and not pay $35 to find out. So is there a site I can check to see what they are for free? I'm kinda curious, and I'm sure you are too. :D

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

6 of em are prolly odometer readings lol

4. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

mine has 26 lmfao

5. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I'm nearly positive mine was in an accident before I got it. I know what two of the records are, but wanna know what the other 5 are. Unless those seven records are all from me. Lmao.

6. Freemans 00

lol 26 mine got ****ed up

7. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Could just be because yours was taken in for maintenance and tune ups. And definitely a wreck because you have a rebuildable title and your frame is way off. lol

8. Freemans 00

lol **** that it runs and no rust so im good

9. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Yeah lol Now to change your damn sig! NO MORE RUST!