Cab Lights!

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Hurley, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I have for sale a set of cab lights. They originally came from Hooligan so you know they arnt crap. Mr. Buggman was kind enough to polish them up nice and purtty. I also have LEDs for them. I would like to get $50 shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

damn wish i wasnt broke.... i'd snatch these up and put them on.....

4. OP
    Hurley

Go rob a liquor store lol

5. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I can vouch for them being in sweet condition.

I buffed all the oxidation & stuff off of 'em & tried the yellow led's & they look really nice.

Been wondering who ended up with these & why I haven't seen any pics before now :p

6. OP
    Hurley

I never got around to putting em on and now Clinton is selling a silver hvac unit that I have wanted for a while. I also have some rust along the top of my windshield that needs to be dealt with before cab lights go on.

7. OP
    Hurley

8. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

if i only knew how to install them id buy em now

9. Already tried that... Didn't work out so well... Hahahaha I'm looking for a set down the road, but I want the smoked clear lenses with amber or faint blue lights

10. OP
    Hurley

I know someone wants these!

11. ob269

ob269 New Member

If I didn't find a cab visor with lights in it id be down..
    There's an older dude in my town with an early model 4th gen with cab lights, they look good.. and since these were polished/shined by Terry and hooked up with the LEDs its actually a crime for someone not to buy these.. so somebody better buy them before we all go to jail.. just sayin..

12. ob269

ob269 New Member

Measure measure measure.. then drill, put wires down through, set lights in, connect wires to parking light wiring. Check to make sure they work, then silicon the **** out of the rights down to the cab..

That's just how I would do it; not sure if its right..

13. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Drill once, screw up your cab 5 times lol

14. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

PM Sent! Consider em SOLD!

15. OP
    Hurley

Sold!

16. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!