Cab Light Installation

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by El Camino Man, Feb 12, 2012.

1. OP
    El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. They look great on there! I'm really diggin them bro

4. ob269

ob269 New Member

Looks aweful dude, might as well just give me your truck =)

5. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Looks good I feel your pain. My fog lights worked for 2 days and boom one stopped working. I gave up on fooling with it and guess what they still dont work lol. One of these days im going to re wire it all but that days not any time soon.

6. OP
    El Camino Man

Yup Im likin em. Makes my blood pressure subside just a little lol. I gotta re-silicone one of em cuz it pulled up but besides that, ITS DONE! I even made a how-to video

7. OP
    El Camino Man

Yup. But its takin forever to upload so I might go back to pics...

8. Ah, alright lol

9. Muscleford

Muscleford Drives "the Fridge"

Are those the Ford style lights? I have a set in the closet waiting for warm weather to install cause it is cold here in northeast Ohio and my other toys fill the garage.

I got a diagram from another website with the placement of them. If I remember it correctly the center is 6" back and the front of the enter three are in line, the second is like 7" from the center one and the outer is 18" from the center one and set back some, is that about how you spaced yours?

I am thinking about even spacing so they are 9" apart from each other but follow the diagram I have for distance from windshield,

Other toys - 1984 Capri RS 5.0 and 1985 Capri GS 5.0.

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  10. OP
    El Camino Man

Im not sure lol. Ask Hurley

11. Muscleford

Muscleford Drives "the Fridge"

Hurley, are the cab lights theelcaminoman installed the Ford style? They look like it.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012