Burnout ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freemans 00, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Now wtf? I'm a 16 year old because I know my trick and can drive? **** I'm a 16 year old formula one driver that's a badass? So Im guessing everyone here hasn't been driving there truck that much and doesn't know how to straighten or back out when they hot the gas and the ass end kicks out? Now a 16 year d would get mad and be like **** you guys you guys are *******s and don't know ****. Well I know that idk I lost my train of thought

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

no, everyone here isn't cocky like you are and brags about 'purposefully' losing control to practice 'burning out' around a corner.

and from the amount of ***** words in your example of what a 16 year old talks like, and looking at your other posts..... you look like a 16 year old.

4. OP
    Freemans 00

How can you read something and say I look like a 16 year old? That makes no sense. And being cocky and bragging about losing control not bragging just saying that's what I do, o man I lost control on purpose last night and it was awesome I'm such a good driver now that's bragging you ****. His wasn't a thread to be an argument but you want one so youll get one. At least my truck is all one damn color... O Im going to call this freeman guy a 16 year old idiot because he can do a burn out your cool bro you can talk **** on the computer. Don't take **** so personal it's an Internet forum I can't stop laughing at what I'm typing because it's pointless to sit here and talk to an ignorant **** like you. Why don't you go cry and bitch over on FRF and while your in the bathroom wiping your tears off change your tampon and make sure you still have a set of balls.

Now I'm a 16 year old because I didn't write out a correct paragraph and sentence. If you dot think something sounds right to you or you find it stupid don't post bro it'll be ok no ones going to die from not hearing your dumb ass talk all the time.

I believe this thread was to be closed so no one wants to close it we will sit here and bicker like "16 year olds"

5. OP
    Freemans 00

O and the reason I miss spell words is Im on my phone so yeah.

6. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Really guys? Take it to PM. Or shut the **** up. Either way, it stops NOW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.