buggman's Plug-in LED's leds (KY)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by buggman, Mar 24, 2011.

1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I was trying to organize some of my parts tonight & discovered I have quite a stash of extra plug-in led's that I'm not currently using.

Every one has been tested & they're all super bright.

1. White T5 base led bulbs (I have about 25 pcs). These fit the "idiot lights" in gauge clusters. I only have them in white, but I'm modding a few extras in red, yellow, blue, etc.
    PRICING: $0.75 each + shipping (shipping will probably be more than a single one of these)

[​IMG]

2. White 24 led pre-made panels. (I have 6 of them) These are SUPER bright. You can have either a T10 bulb base connector or a 39mm Festoon bulb connector. Each panel has 3M foam adhesive on the back for installing pretty much anywhere you can get the tape to stick. You can even cut off the wire connector ends to wire them directly.
    I'm using one of these in my Ranger's dome light.
    PRICING: $5.00 each + shipping

[​IMG]

3. Blue 4x led T10 base bulbs. (I have about 10 of them) Standard T10 base bulbs. Super bright.
    PRICING: $1.25 each + shipping

[​IMG]

4. Blue 7x led T10 base bulbs. (I have about 8 of them). Standard T10 base bulbs. Even brighter than the 4x led version!
    PRICING: $1.50 each + shipping

[​IMG]

5. Red 7x led T10 base bulbs. (I only have 4 of these left). Standard T10 base bulbs. SupeR bright.

[​IMG]

6. White 4x led T10 base bulbs. (I have about 40 of these). Standard T10 base blubs. Very Bright.
    PRICING: $1.00 each + shipping

[​IMG]

7. White 7x led T10 base bulbs. (I have about 15 of them). Standard T10 base bulbs. SUPER bright.

[​IMG]

8. My MUSTANG DOME LIGHT LED Plug-ins, V1.0 (I only have ONE set of THREE of these bulbs) INSANELY bright!! Festoon bulb style, the overall length is 43mm (or 1 11/16"), 11mmx25mm (5/8"x1") panel size. Each bulb has 16 smt led's. Don't let the small size fool you, these suckers are THE brightest plug-in led's I have. Super bright, super white.
    PRICING: $12.50 for a set of THREE bulbs + shipping.

[​IMG]

9. My MUSTANG DOME LIGHT LED Plug-ins, V2.0 (I have THREE sets of THREE of these bulbs). INSANELY bright just like the others. Festoon bulb style, the overall length is 40mm (1 9/16"), the panel size is 9mmx22mm (9/16"x7/8"). Each bulb has 16 smt led's. These are every bit as bright as the other "mustang dome" led's, but they have a slightly warmer color.
    PRICING: $12.50 for a set of THREE bulbs + shipping.

[​IMG]

The T10 base bulbs will fit several applications like: license plate lights, 3rd brake lights, some hvac panels, some gauge clusters, some turn signal/parking lights, glovebox lights, some dome lights, etc.

The Festoon bulbs are the thin, round glass bulbs commonly found in the Mustang Dome lights & some Ranger/Explorer dome lights.

I'm not trying to get rich selling my extra bulbs, so I will ask that PayPal payments for THESE led's be marked as a GIFT in order to save me paying $0.74 in fees for a $0.75 led.

Feel free to check my reviews/feedback.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Terry, which ones replace the cargo light bulb and the 3rd brake light bulbs?
    also the regular tail and stops?
    thanks

4. OP
    buggman

The 3rd brake lights use the T10 base bulbs.
    I like using red for the red section & white for the white sections... white will work in either location, but I'm kinda picky about color matching.
    I believe a 9x led bulb is the largest I ever used in my 3rdBL, but the 7x led's I have leftover are 95% as bright.

The regular tail lights are 3156/3157's, T25 base bulbs.

I'm using a set similar to THESE in my tail lights turn signals now.

I just got a cheap set of 36 red led bulbs, but I haven't had a chance to install them in the brake lights yet.

5. set me up with the bulbs for the 3rd brake light and cargo bulbs ( red and white) like you like to use !!!!
    pm me the price with shipping
    thanks

the 7x is ok with me too

6. OP
    buggman

PM sent :thumbsup:

7. OP
    buggman

Quick update:
    V1.0 stang dome led's are SOLD.

1 set of v2.0 stang dome led's are SOLD.

I'll be ordering of the stang dome led's if the interest is there for them.

ALSO, Here's a crappy pic of my gauge cluster/hvac led's:
    [​IMG]

I'll be ordering more of them very soon, if anyone wants a set for the gauge cluster (6 bulbs) or hvac (2 bulbs) please let me know so we can set up a deal so I order enough.
    Pricing TBD but I'd guess somewhere in the $3.00 each + shipping range... maybe less if I can find a better deal. :thumbup:

8. can you plug them in reverse polarity and not hurt them?

9. OP
    buggman

If you plug them in backwards, you will create a fracture in the space/time continuum, thus unleashing a portal to a parallel universe in which everything is upside down & backwards. :eek:

[​IMG]

But seriously, the only thing that will happen is they won't come on, just flip them around & you'll be good to go. :thumbup:

10. OP
    buggman

Update:
    4pcs Blue 7x led's & 4pcs Red 7x led's are spoken for.

11. oh ok, I thought the vortex would get out of alignment or something like that
    LOL

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

how many more sets for the stang dome light do you have?

13. OP
    buggman

I've got 2 sets of v2.0 (as of right now) and I just ordered 2 more sets of the v1.0... hopefully they'll be here in a couple weeks.

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Free bump

15. Achromious

Achromious New Member

May have to snag some of those gauge light off you soon... They're looking very nice in the write-up

16. OP
    buggman

Little update, the 24 led panels went up in price to $5.00 each & thanks to the increase in postage rates... shipping will be going up a little too :(

I have a few other led's like SMD T5 led's for the newer gauge clusters & hvac panels. I don't have a ton of them, but I have a couple sets in Red, White & Blue. Pricing will be around $1.50 each + shipping.

As soon as I have some 3157 bulb bases, I'll be modding some 63 white led's for reverse lights :thumbsup:

I'm looking to design my own 3157 & 194/906 led's using the same orange led's used in my orange 06 fender badge led plates too. They're just in the infancy stages of prototypes right now so it may be a while before they're ready :p

17. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

im waiting for that custom part for my 2000 ill find it someday lol

18. BryFin83

BryFin83 New Member

i them in my dash now and they are BRIGHT!

19. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

can you dim them lol

20. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

they should dim like the normal lights

21. Can't wait til I can get my OHC in and get all my LED's all at once.