For Sale: Buggman's Custom Ford Ovals (KY)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by buggman, Nov 13, 2011.

1. OP
    buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

2013 Pricing Update

I've been holding off as long as possible, but with the postage increases & the availabilty becoming harder to find ovals to mod... I have to bump the final cost of all the custom ovals up a little.

4 1/2" wide ovals = $30 each + SH/INS
    4 3/4" wide ovals = $30 each + SH/INS
    5 3/4" wide ovals = $40 each + SH/INS
    7" wide ovals = $45 each + SH/INS

Those prices include either chrome or painted bases & your choice of several color combinations.

Note: 99% of the chrome inside the Ford letters & insert area becomes damaged during the disassembly process, so it's very rare that I'll have a perfect (or even a really nice one) oval that has all the Ford chrome lettering intact. When I do have one with good chrome, I'll try to update the thread here with the size & pricing of those "good chrome" ovals as they're available.

Note #2: I'm only able to mod ovals during the warmer months when the temps are above 60*. I've tried painting them in colder temps with mixed results, so I'll just be modding them in warmer weather from now on.

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE