Buggman Decals... Color & Size Poll

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by buggman, Apr 24, 2012.

?

What Size Decal ?

1. #1 = 3 3/4" x 1 3/8" SMALL

13.3%
  2. #2 = 4 3/4" x 1 5/8" MEDIUM

66.7%
  3. #3 = 5 3/4" x 2" BIG

26.7%
  4. #4 = 7 7/8" x 2 3/4" HUGE!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. #5 = other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Does this mean if I get all of my LED needs through you, I get a free sticker to advertise your products:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:? haha.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Small update>

I have a small number of the 4 3/4"w x 1 5/8" tall WHITE decals in my hand right now.

The only downside is that I'm not 100% happy with the way they came out. The sign guy must not have good vision or something as I sent him pictures & files with the exact design I wanted (and went down there 2 times with printouts of the exact design), yet he made decals that aren't quite what I wanted.
    I'll try to get a pic uploaded sometime tonight.

Instead of BUGGMAN these look more like BUGG MAN with a slight space between the G & M.
    I don't think too many people will notice, but I wanted to put that out there before anyone gets one & may have an issue with them.

I'm going to try to correct the spacing on a couple to see how they look & they might be just fine.
    (OK, just got one done & it looks good to me... so it's not gonna be a big deal after all)

For this batch of "slightly irregular" decals I'm gonna let them go for LESS than I paid for them... $4.00 each shipped in a plain old envelope.
    Anyone who'd like one, just drop me a PM & I'll get you set up.
    If you don't mind sending $$$ as a PP Gift, it will save me the extra fees :)

I've been simultaneously looking for alternative sources & hope to have some updates sometime this week.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  4. OP
    buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

2 of these are spoken for, I have TWO left... get 'em while they're HOT!

5. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

6. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I got 50 of em coming :)

7. El Camino Man

Dang! What size and color?

8. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

are they all in white?

9. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

They're all the small size and all in white this time around. We'll see what kind of supply's needed and we'll go from there.

10. El Camino Man

11. no offense Terry, but if I advertise for someone :) they pay me! old school I am lol or it comes with the product I bought.
    I even take the dealerships name off every car I owned unless they pay me, and on the new toyota I told them dont even put one on. haha

12. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

^i always take the deal stickers off my truck, but in terms of aftermarket products, i put a few stickers on here and there