Blast From The Past: My DD

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by El Camino Man, Mar 27, 2012.

1. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Heres an update guys! This is something Iv always wanted to do!

[​IMG]

Dont see it? How about this:

[​IMG]

Found these pair of BFG All Terrains on my brothers Bronco thats been sitting for about 5 years. Theyre in remarkeably good condition with no weather cracks and tons of tread left. They rubbed a little but that was fixed with a bit of tugging on the fender lol. Thanks for looking guys!

4. OP
    El Camino Man

I found some Baja fenders on ebay for a penny! I think Im gonna get em.

Baja fenders are ones that are about half as tall as the stockers so you can fit bigger tires

5. ob269

ob269 New Member

NICE! only your last two pics work but still lookin good my friend!

6. OP
    El Camino Man

Aww crap! Im bad about posting pics then deleting them off of photobucket lol. O well, last 2 are the best lol

7. ob269

ob269 New Member

I never remove pics from my PB.

Then again I couldn't get in the last time I tried :sad:

8. OP
    El Camino Man

I used to do that until it started taking a few minutes to upload pics compared to a few seconds lol

9. OP
    El Camino Man

And also, I just bolted on a steel bumper lol. Makes the rear end sit kinda low for some reason lol