Anyone in the area free wed/thurs/fri?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redneck_ranger, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Alright, CVs are on order and should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully Tuesday... So if anyone wants to lend a hand to me, and bring some tools that I might need, message me on here and let me know. I really need the tools more than anything, and people to guide me along my trek into the axle lol Lunch will be on me, of course. Unfortunately, there'll be no alcohol....my dad put a halt to that. :( Anyways, let me know if you want in. Probably gonna start the day after the parts come in, so I'll post it up on here when they do...keep your eyes open fellas! Thanks guys!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i would be up to help if it wasnt a 8 hour drive to get up there and the fact i have to work on wed. and sat. now if you come down here i can get us in a garage with all the tools and a mechanic to help after we get it fixed if it's still making noises.... lol

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

If it can make an 8 hour drive.... Hahahahaha

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

6. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Move closer and ill come lol

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I'll be working

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I figured you would be Clint. No worries, Brad might come out if I can get a hold of him...lol Let's see how much we can jerry rig this thing xD

9. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Cant, I work Mon-Fri 7-5

10. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

love to help but i work mon-fri

11. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Gawd....All y'all work when I'm free! Hahahahaha. Turd's gonna come up and one of his buddies, so at least I won't be completely left in the dark lol

12. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i would but you give me to much $hit to want to help you out lmao jk man.. i i could i would bro