For Sale: Airbags 97-03 Rangers

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Hooligan, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I came across some airbags today. I have 4 steering wheel airbags (1 has the blue ford emblem on it) and 2 passenger side airbags (light grey in color. The steering wheel airbags I can sell for 40.00 shipped, passenger side will be 50.00 shipped due to the weight. Willing to take offers as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Ill give you a hand pal... take a pic, specially to the back connectors; in late 96/early 97 the airbags connectors changed;

up to 96/97 came with a grey pulg
    after 97 came with a black plug

they are totally different and wont mach! That might be helpfull for you and the buyer!

OFFCOURSE... FREE BUMP!!!!

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I will get pics of the backs tomorrow...but there are brown plugs too!! Thats one to throw in the mix huh?!

5. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Pics are up

6. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

:eek: lets call those a mix yes!!!

Ill search some info on those brown connectors for ya pal!

7. gcextreme

gcextreme GCEXTREME Vendor

Will that one in Pic 3 with the blue oval emblem, fit my 99 Ranger???
    I really want one with that blue oval emblem, lol so i can put an Autobot emblem nicely over it, lol.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  8. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

blue emblem airbag sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.