Advice For 1st Time Home Buyer

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TurdFX4, May 14, 2013.

1. OP
    TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

Also, found out today that the baby's due date is our anniversary!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Diablo

Diablo New Member

ok here it goes I know someone else is wanting to ask this...
    the anniversary date that you met each other or the anniversary of the first time of you know what? *** :)

if it is the first or the second DNA test brother ;)

4. OP
    TurdFX4

Nah, it would be the 2 year anniversary of us officially dating. 2/22/12 was when I officially asked her out, but we were pretty much dating since the November before that.

5. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Things work out funny sometimes !

6. Diablo

Diablo New Member

If I did not ask you know Clinton would have haha Good luck and congrats again Adam

7. OP
    TurdFX4

Everything is all good. Did the final paperwork yesterday. Changed the locks last night.

8. Diablo

Diablo New Member

Party at Adams new place tonight!

9. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Whoa, congrats, me too !

Got the final ok today though.

10. OP
    TurdFX4

Slowly getting ourselves moved in. We work the weekend shift at a Lowe's distribution center so we didn't have a whole lot of time. I got some clothes in on Saturday because i took a day off to sell my truck