A Little Snow in WA

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pbav8tor, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Only got a foot where I live but 20 minutes down the road in Olympia, 26 inches on the back of this truck. Got it from the local news.

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

damn i want that much snow....

4. dayyyummmm thats a lotta snow Clinton is probably hidding in a pile right now along with klinger hahaha

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Holy cow! Thats alot dude!! I havent seen snow like that and I hope that I dont!!

6. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

that would be totally awesome!!!!!!

7. I WANT THAT MUCH SNOW!!!!!!!! Dude, it would be friggin' amazing if we had that much up here!!!!!! I would just rip around in it all dayyyy long

8. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

wow thats nuts! were supposed to get around 8 in the next few days

9. Seriously, anybody wanna drop a few hundred truckloads of that up here? Haha

10. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

you and me both bro

11. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Update; Well after all the snow now we have freezing rain. Where I live we have about half inch of ice on everything. This is really bad for the trees because they are dropping all over the place. One death so far from tree fall.

12. Damn that ain't good....

13. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Now I'm worried about the trees behind the house. Branches are starting to break. Just hoping that the trees don't fall. Most are big enough to land on the house and cars and TRUCK! The bad thing is I can't even move the vehicles so that they would be safe.

14. lol Go park them in the basement

15. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Tree just took out the street light on the other side of the street in front of my house. Been watching the trees on the hillside all day. Lots of limbs breaking and first tree fall. Of course it's dark now so I can't use video camera.

16. Uhhhh..... lol Get out and build something around your truck! Haha