98 Explorer Eddie Bauer Part Out

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Hurley, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

If those seats are maual with no power you can swap those seats to the single cab ranger tracks. With no drilling cutting or tapping.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Alright Ryan, I'll get the Ranger seats off you, if they're in good working order. I'm going with you and Clinton tomorrow to the junk yard, so bring em there.

4. OP
    Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Ok cool man

5. Actually, see if 'Lint will let you leave em at his house. I'm gonna be coming up there on Tuesday to put em in, so why drag them around? lol If not, go back to the original plan.

6. OP
    Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Are you still comin with us tomorrow?

7. Yeah buddy lol Trying to find an OHC, stang dome light, and maybe a new carpet for my truck. Maybe something else if I find it interesting.

8. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I'm so jealous!
    You junk yard hunting turkeys! :p

Bring me back some goodies too :thumbsup:

9. Haha. Buggman, I may be hitting you up for your LED mods for the dome and OHC