4" hid offroad lights (li)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Black mamba, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Just bought these to put in my bumper because my piaas due to mud have stopped working... But they don't fit... So now my stupidity is your gain.. Message me offers but please nothing crazy.. And you will be handling shipping if interested .. Asking 200... Paid 230...
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Brand? And Can I see a couple more photos of the light? Dimensions and such.

4. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

They are foreverruns, dimensions are 5.8"L x 4.8"W x 6.5"H... tempered glass lens with cover , abs hi-impact housing, 35w 6000k bulb, 3200 lumens, lens is 4", 1.8 lbs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

they look like the 4" versions of the kragen HIDs, if they are they're great lights

6. ob269

ob269 New Member

Dang man.. why you gotta have something like this when I gots none monies?

7. 2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

damn.. i really want these.

8. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

These would be awesome to have. Will you consider trades?

9. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Sorry to disappoint guys, having a buddy weld done light tabs so I can use them :)