For Sale: 285/60R18 Tires SO IL

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by El Camino Man, Apr 20, 2012.

  1. El Camino Man

    El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

    Hey guys! Iv got some 285/60 R18s for sale! Two have 75%ish tread and the other two have less than 25%ish tread. I would like $200 for em. Possible delivery? If ya want some pics, I can get some. Thanks guys!
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

    Join Today - It's Totally Free!

    Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

    Join Today! JOIN FOR FREE

  3. Hooligan

    Hooligan Rangerholic!!

    Post pics!!
  4. OP
    El Camino Man

    El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

    Ill get some. They look purdy good cleaned up!

Share This Page