2012 NASCAR thread...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by klinger86, Feb 21, 2012.

1. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

tho the grabbing the helmet part was hilarious

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

hell ya

4. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah it was pretty funny when they showed it on replay... but you have to think of this as small as her wrists are if she would have held the wheel there was a 75%(my opinion) chance that it would have snapped her wrist(s)...... i am surprised that no one has taught the drivers to do that as well when they see that they are not gonna be able to save their car and have a hard hit like that..... and honestly i would actually like to see a woman do well in nascar.... just think of how many more fans it would draw to the sport......

5. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

i am actually a fan of hers, have been since she made her debut in INDY, and would like to see her do well in nascar, she was doiung good until she got ran off the road, but she did all the right moves from letting the wheel go, that is something most of the indy drivers do, and she didn't seem to get too pissed off when she got wrecked... she has got a little bit of a temper, but she handled herself very well, and didn't go, and get in arics face about it, but i think shes gonna do very well, but i have noticed in her interviews like during the bud shootout, she acted very nervious, and i think it settled in to her mind that this is the big leagues, and these boys don't play nice

6. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Harvick fan here!....hopefully ill be able to make to pocono this year!

7. Same here bud. Wanted to go last year but got screwed bad. I might be able to get some free tickets though haha.

8. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

been there

9. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

I plan on going to Darlington and Dover twice.

10. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

I dont watch it but on occasions, but we had a girl at work who always wore a nascar jacket so I bet you can figure out her nickname. NASCARRRRRRRR!!!!! Vroom Vroom

11. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i have been to charrlotte and ky and going back to charrlotte this october.... both races were good but charrlotte was a hell of alot better traffic wise....

12. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Danaca sucks. Shes just on there for plubicity.

And WTF is up with this rookie drivin the black #3!!! That is a slap in the face to Dale Earnhardt!

13. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

the rookie is one of the Dillon boys aka Richard Childress grandsons.... and no it's not a slap in the face of Earnhardt. Earnhardt drove many numbers in NASCAR not just the 3....

14. El Camino Man

But the #3 was retired when he died. Id be pissed if someone took my number! I will never be ok with it!

15. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

it was retired in the sprint cup.

so u had problems when jr. drove the 3 car for awhile in nationwide???

16. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Actually it never was retired NASCAR just let RCR and Teresa Earnhardt hold onto the rights to the number. If they wanted to NASCAR could either make them use it, retire it or give the rights back to NASCAR.

17. El Camino Man

Jr is Earnhardts son. Thats totally different but none-the-less wrong IMO. And they shoulda retired it completely. But thats my $.02

18. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

today's the day the Daytona 500..... boogity boogity boogity lets go racin boys and girl...........

19. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

rain rain go away!

20. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Ah racings for fools...lol

Theeeey're takin a left!!! Oh Holy ****! Theyyyre takin ANOTHER left :D

21. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

typical hater :yes: