2006 seats

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by Jim Gosnell, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Jim Gosnell

Jim Gosnell New Member

Anyone know what sests will fit my06 Ranger?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Sean McG

Sean McG New Member

Jim.
    I think you will find several threads here on that. But you will need to determine if you want to replace your seats with stock 60/40 versions or the true buckets 40/40. Or maybe vice versa. Doing the 60/40 to 40/40 swap will leave you with that empty center hump. Which will force you to consider a center console of sorts.

That aside, I think the Sport-trac, Explorer and even some F150 seats will fit (albeit the latter may fit very snugly). I dont think you are as limited on options (from Mustangs and I think even the Fusion) but many of these will require some type of modification as they are not direct bolt-ins.

Search the forum for seats. Other's have said it much better than I can. Good luck.