2003 FX4 running 265 75 16

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by chefmike, Jan 8, 2010.

1. chefmike

chefmike cook and hack

I spent some time looking to see if anyone else was running this size, so I thought I would post my experience.

I had these tires mounted on an otherwise stock 2003 with the FX4 package and they fit great and work great... they are Michelin LT's.

And since we are covered in snow and ice, they did great in that last night coming home from work (I did throw a bunch of firewood in the back end ofr weight as well.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. GreyRanger

GreyRanger 2004 Ford Ranger FX4

I've got 265 75 16 on my 04 FX4 with Bridgestone Dueller Revo and really like the way they handle and grip....living in ND in the winter we see alot of snow and ice. No complaints here.

4. Jelly's Ford

Jelly's Ford Riding High in the Saddle

I am running the same size also. I have a set of Sport King A/T's on mine. Handle amazing in all this winter weather we've been having ha in TN. But they wear very well and look good too. Next set of tires for me are Firestone Destination M/T's. They look sweeet, sound amazing, and are quite affordable for M/Ts. I have also done some comparisons against other M/Ts and these firestones have outscored them. However mods in the future consist of a lift to 33's under the Ranger. But that is way off unfortunately since I have only had these tires for about a year.