2001 engine wiring question

Discussion in '2.3 Engine' started by Aaron, May 19, 2017.

1. Aaron

Aaron New Member

hey guys, got a question about the main engine wiring connection, does anyone know or have a wiring diagram for the pins?

Back story, my brother has a 2001 ranger with a 2.3 in it, it came apart... got a good deal on a 2.3 out of a 1996 (yes I know there not the same engine) got everything in just need to finish up the wiring and I can't find a wiring diagram online. Don't really want to buy a book when this would probably be the only time I used it...

Thank you for any help!

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Aaron

Aaron New Member

Anyone??

4. Mikhail

Mikhail New Member

Other than looking in a service repair manual you might could find one on line with alot of searching. When i was considering an engine swap for my Jeep i read about a company which will build a harness for pretty much any motor/vehicle combo. You sent them the original harness and the harness for the new motor, if you had it, and they would build you one to just plug and play. Ill see if i can find the name of the company if you want but its not that cheap and if you dont have the harness for the new motor it cost a bit more.