2000 jeep wrangler

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Freemans 00, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

My buddy just restored a 97 jeep like most of you have seen that I sent pictures too, but anyways he has a 2000 that is a little beat meaning not as clean it needs all front end bushings which is no big deal and rhino lined floor boards and it be a good little jeep. Now he said he would sell it to me for 3k it has 110k miles with the 4.0 k&n air filter and and throttle body spacer 4" suspension lift sitting on 33's idk what to do I wanted to save for a 01+ ranger but this would be a good project what should I do?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

whats wrong with your truck?

4. OP
    Freemans 00

Nothing's wroh with it I just want another vehicle like you lol something to work on since my truck is completely done

5. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

what do you mean by rhino lined floor boards? are they rotted or is it just missing the floor mat?

i'd try to get it for 2k, but it don't sound too bad. depends on what other flaws there are though.

6. OP
    Freemans 00

Bed lining the floor boards in general real nice and easy to clean

7. OP
    Freemans 00

Only thing I can think of it needing is the transmission synchronizer or whatever he says it grinds when you down shift into 2nd. I'll have to take all the bumpers of and clean em up then spray paint and clear coat them

8. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

I wanna see it.

9. OP
    Freemans 00

Not buying it now sold found me a mean looking fix body I'm trying to get