1993 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0 automatic

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by ssbrownsr, Jun 24, 2009.

1. ssbrownsr

ssbrownsr New Member

How to get info on my trucks specs from Web site?

Where can I go to find out what came on my truck from the factory? Such as type of axels, ratio, ect. I bought this Ranger after my chevy 4x4 got totaled with me in it. Well I was so impressed with this 93 Ranger that I will fix it up to replace the chevy. Any help with where to go for a low budget build parts and custom accessories. Thanks

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. WesternPaRanger

WesternPaRanger New Member

There is a build tag either on the door or on the door jamb that gives all of the codes for axles, exterior and interior colors, etc. There are a couple places on the net that provide the code breakdowns just do a quick search and they will pop up. As far as budget building J.C. Whitney has a lot of brand name stuff, some of which is cheap and some that are just as expensive as everywhere else. Best bet is to shop around, post wanted ads on here and c-list for used parts as people always seem to start small and go big so there are a lot of used parts out there. Sorry to hear about the wreck but welcome aboard the blue oval wagon!