DeanMk's Recent Activity

  1. DeanMk replied to the thread A little anniversary.....

    Thanks, and I hope so, too! =)

    Nov 13, 2018 at 11:33 PM
  2. DeanMk liked Jamey E's post in the thread Gas Tank.

    No problems with my 02’. She kicks off around 16 gallons if I’ve pushed it till the “check gauges” light comes on

    Nov 13, 2018 at 11:32 PM
  3. DeanMk replied to the thread Gas Tank.

    By rights, a tank is only supposed to fill to 95% capacity. The remaining 5% is supposed to be there for expansion and fumes dispersal....

    Nov 13, 2018 at 5:59 PM