Your Dream Vehicle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by doyouquaxu, May 15, 2012.

1. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Searched, didn't find a thread on it.

Money isn't an option, what is your ideal vehicle?

Here's mine, no hate because its a Chevy. A luxury pre-runner that is still plated to drive on the streets.
    [​IMG]

share, discuss, but please don't talk down on others for what they post

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

ive got way too many dream cars and trucks in my head. each one comes with there own plan on how id build it. most important would have to be a 68firebird 400. my uncle james built this one when i was a kid. bored out to 468 i think.. 4.88 gears, this thing was a monster off the line. he sold it before i started driving. ever since then ive wanted to build one. he did this all in his own garage, paint and everything.
    [​IMG]

4. BBLoom

BBLoom BBLoom

I have the one that I have wanted since I was super young. I want an Eleanor in the worst way. From the black stripes down to the 'Go Baby Go!' button on the shifter.

I do really want a Rally Fighter too from Local Motors. I will own both someday

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  5. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

I have a few in mind. It's hard to just choose one since I love classic cars, but also love some of the new vehicles being produced today. I made a mix of both.

2012 Corvette ZR1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR:
    [​IMG]

Saleen S7:
    [​IMG]

Eleanor (of course) Shelby GT500:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

69 SuperBee:
    [​IMG]

70 Cuda:
    [​IMG]

2011 Aston Martin Vantage V12:
    [​IMG]

One of my favorite cars of all time (from the first Need for Speed game on the computer)
    2001 Lamborghini Diablo SVT:

[​IMG]

And just for off-roading and s***s and giggles
    2008 International MXT 4X4:

[​IMG]

6. BBLoom

BBLoom BBLoom

7. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

Cuda's are awesome! Super clean lines and ridiculous power. True American muscle classic.

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Tesla Electric Roadster

9. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

Tesla's are pretty cool. Right around 300 HP and 275 ft lb of torque from an electric motor. Good call Craig!

10. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

One of the only builds I ha e followed in a magazine [​IMG]
    The ultimate adventure f150 Eco boost .. Independent suspenssion rock crawler !!!

11. Thanks Stephen, If I could afford one I would have 2 of them :D

and it gets more miles per charge than my ranger gets miles per gallon:(

12. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

This would keep me happy lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw_hxw5fhn4[/ame]

13. OP
    doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

theyre pretty sweet little cars. have you seen the fisker karma?

14. I read about them a year or so ago but I dont think they go as far on one charge as a tesla does, but then I am sure it does not cost as much as a tesla. The technology is there, just big oil is affraid of losing money IMHO

15. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

I couldn't agree more about big oil. But keep an eye out for Mitsubishi cars over the next 10 years. They have a plan for in 6 years, all of their cars will be electric. All of the electric cars out now (Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf, etc) are all using Mitsubishi's old technology. Mitsubishi is light years ahead of the other manufacturers. When the tsunami hit in Japan a year ago or whatever, 95% of all workable/drivable vehicles were electric Mitsubishi's since the electric grid was the first back up, not gas/oil lines.

16. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

2010 Hennessey HPE700 LS9 Camaro

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Geigercars Corvette Z06 Black Edition

[​IMG]

2011 duramax chevy 3500

[​IMG]

nissan 350 z nismo

[​IMG]

ranger prerunner

[​IMG]

porsche carrera gt

[​IMG]

17. '

I will be watching, I know once the first ev truck comes back again I am getting one. In 1998 or 99 Ford had an electric Ranger yes total electric ranger, Toyota had the Rav4 EV GM had the Saturn, or known as the EV1

but big oil won that time, it's time to look at the future and it's you young guys and gals that should be protesting, boycotting etc...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Ranger_EV

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
  18. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

Nice choices Demon! I almost put the LS9 Camaro from Hennessey. And in all reality, I may be buying a 350z Nismo in the next couple of months if I can find a good one.

19. Demon

i have afew more but they are outragous

20. Demon

the corvette i posted is like a mix between a ferrari and corvette. u should see the rear end of it if u havnt yet

21. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

I have and I do like it, but I would still rather have a ZR1 over the Z06 personally. Both still really great vehicles.