Wtf frf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brinker88, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

So I musta missed all be BS goin on over there? Wtf happened and how did I miss it?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

What happened? I signed up over there but I rarely visit that site.

4. OP
    Brinker88

I dunno lol

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

hell i missed it too....

6. jacobxstanley

jacobxstanley Michigan Ranger Driver

WEELLLLL, I missed the first part, but i guess the Nor Cal chat thread got deleted which made a few members mad, threads were posted, Ben (ben10) was banned, which kinda made his buds on there mad. There were a couple threads, 2 by myself, which were posted in the "site questions/comments" section, and they were closed for some reason not too obvious to me. i posted a thread asking what rules were broken, and that thread was closed with the most help i got was telling me to PM a mod. i did not want to PM a mod that wasnt involved in the recent thread closing spree, so i posted another genuine thread asking which mod i could PM about the situation or if that mod could PM me, and once again, thread closed, no help. Still confused as to what was so offensive about those threads, when a thread with half naked girls is completely unoffensive.

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

The thread was closed due to guys joking around calling each other ethnic slurs, which other members saw and reported because they were offended by the names put on there. The moderator Patrick, even stated you could do another one just keep it clean, but some members still didnt think it was fair because the thread was deleted. In MY opinion, I would have done the same, there were way too many pages to cleanup so deletion was necessary and they were allowed to start a new one with a friendly reminder to keep it clean.

People that were banned, werent banned for nothing. When you come straight out and say "F" you to a moderator, thats a big no no and shouldnt even require a question as to "Why was he banned?" Even though people may contribute to a site, doesnt give them the right to act that way. I pay taxes where I live, It doesnt give me the right to shoot someone and get away with it does it?

8. OP
    Brinker88

Everything makes sense but I got on last night and was like...wtf happened? lol

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah me too, all that happened when I was on my way home from work

10. jacobxstanley

jacobxstanley Michigan Ranger Driver

it's all a poopy situation, lol. it looks like the ****storm already passed, so hopefully it stays calm over there.

11. it's all DRAMA hahahahaha

12. OP
    Brinker88

That's why I like it over here sometimes