wtb or trade flush mount tool box

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by ob269, Jan 28, 2012.

1. ob269

ob269 New Member

Doesn't necessarily have to be flush mount, but I want it to be able to fit inside the bed rails, I'm putting in my roll bar soon, but still need the toolbox..

I have a low profile diamond plate Delta box with 2 keys if anyone wants to trade..

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I have a husky tool box I'm lookin to get rid of. I'm not sure how low profile your lookin for. I'll post a pic when I get off work

4. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Okay good deal Ryan. Like I said doesn't need to be flush, it was just the word that popped into my head when I was titling it..

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i have a plasic one that drops in the bed nicely

6. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

I'm only looking for diamond plate, thanks anyways though!

7. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

You home from work yet Ryan?

8. Rob, would you think about mine? Low profile slim toolbox. I'll post a pic

9. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

I have a regular sized low profile box, but it wont be able to open with the rollbar in. Thats why I want like the chest style box..

10. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Mines the same as Petes just wider

11. This one isn't the full width. It's inside width is only 12".

12. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Well it might work. I might take you up on the offer Pete.. I'll have to get the bar installed and then maybe have a meetup or something to see if it would still fit/open w the bar on..

13. Alright man, let me know. Good luck with the install Rob!

14. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

I thank you =)

15. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Herpies..

Oh wait I mean bump..