Well, finally got the bright idea to throw these guys on... Halfway into drilling the holes for the bolts, I realized that self-tapping screws would work so much better than bolting them into the roof.... So I have em held on with that. They're nowhere near done, I still gotta wire em in and put the 5th one on and silicone em up. I could only put four of em on yesterday because I managed to "misplace" the fifth base. My buddy called me this morning and said it was sitting on the floor after I had looked all over the garage for it yesterday. Of course. lol Oh well. Gonna niteshade em this weekend too and smoke em up nicely. Stay tuned!