why BFG All-Terrains are THEEE, tire to have.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by pooleo, Nov 1, 2011.

1. pooleo

pooleo New Member

This is going to be a little log of my set of BFG's. A little info, Tires are 265/70R17. They are on a 4wd expedition with the 5.4 v8.

Bought these tires at 172k miles. Since then I have logged over 10k miles on these tires. The following pictures are the tire wear at 10k miles of on-road use.

I will report tomaro with tire pressure. But I run them so that the tire is FLAT across the tops. This allows for nice even wear. I had a set of 32's that went OVER 80k miles using this method of tire inflation.

At this rate, this will probably be the last set of tires to be put on this truck. I should see 75-80k no problem. :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Very nice

4. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

BFGs are a long lasting tire...but IMO duratracs are a ton better

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Awesome tires

6. They aren't that good in the mud though. But I don't think you bought them for that lol I was thinking of getting them for my next set, but I'm also considering others. They look amazing though lol

7. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

nice but over rated ;) they are a good road tire though