For Sale: White Gauge Cluster - IN

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by robert99ranger, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robert99ranger

robert99ranger New Member

I have a white gauge cluster for sale out of an Explorer Sport. I bought it as an extra but have no need for it. It's clean. It has 144,000 miles on it. I'm asking $45.00 shipped to the 48. Make me an offer if you don't like the price. I'm just tired of it sitting in my closet. I'm in Indiana.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ob269

ob269 New Member

Dude.. don't take less the 45 shipped. They sell for 60 all day..

Great deal for someone at 45 bones..

4. OP
    robert99ranger

I know. I just figure at $45 hopefully it goes quick. I'm looking to get a new valance for my '01 bumper soon.

5. ob269

ob269 New Member

Nice dude.. didn't know you were in the front end swap club too =)

6. OP
    robert99ranger

Yes sir and proud of it. Just need a bumper to complete it since I have the grill and powerdome on. Just need to get the hood painted my shade of red instead of E4 that it is. I rock it for now though.

7. OP
    robert99ranger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.