What's the biggest ticket you've gotten?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Franchi Motorsports, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Franchi Motorsports

Franchi Motorsports Ranger Forum Vendor

So just for fun purposes, what's the biggest/worst traffic ticket you've received? I got my first ever speeding ticket last year at ripe age of 31. Managed to go 15 years without one....

But if you gonna do something, do it GOOD! 106 in a 65. Was it stupid? Yes. Quiet, empty freeway at 6:30 AM on a Saturday, just got the 06 GT out of winter storage week prior after winter rebuild, decided to stomp on it a bit, and didn't even see the cop til I flashed past at almost redline in 4th. I didn't even wait to see him pull out and flick on the lights, I just pulled over up ahead and waited for him. He asked me if I knew how fast I was going and I said "Honestly I have no clue but I know it was wayy over"

$166 ticket and 2 points on my license and could have been far far worse as he could have charged me with reckless operation and he knocked it down to 96 written on the ticket.

Cop did like the car though, and he was really nice considering. After all said and done, he was walking away to his car, then came back and said, "So I gotta ask, does it really get 9 MPG?" To which I said, "City driving, sadly, yes". He laughed and told me that he usually warns drivers merging back onto the freeway but said that he didn't think somehow I would have too much trouble catching up to speed...

What's your story?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

85 in a 45 for a $499 ticket is my biggest one

4. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

only had 1 and it was for running a stop sign. $207 bucks and I wasnt trying to run it just rolling stop. Theyll get you

5. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

Ticket for expired tags. Court waved the ticket.
    I've been pulled for speeding, but never got a ticket.

6. Freemans 00

Every time I get pulled over its can we search your vehicle? Hell no get out of here

7. Lmfao. That just made me smile. I wish my truck can hit that lol Before I got my Ranger, I was out in the Dak ripping around town, getting into drag races on the local racing avenue. Was going home, when I got pissed off at traffic because nobody would let me out to turn left. So I sat there for five minutes, light changed, too many cars. Sat there another five minutes. Same thing. After the third light, I said **** it, drove over the median to the entrance and shot behind traffic on the wrong side of the road for about a hundred feet or so. Next thing I know, I got ole John Law on my ass. I pull over, truck was completely mud covered, and he came up and asked for my license, but no registration. I was about to **** myself because my mom would kill me if I got a ticket. Next thing yanno, he walks up, gives me my license and tells me that my dad oughtta kick my ass for covering "his" truck in mud like this. I laughed, agreed and said he almost has a few times. This was before I got put on as a coowner on the title (and what caused it lol) But he talked to me about it for a few, then told me to drive safely and keep the four wheeling to the trails lol No ticket, LUCKILY! My dad knows about it, but my mom doesn't... lol

8. Freemans 00

Lucky. In my town if you slowly accidentely go over the line a little your drunk all there is to it

9. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

wait... crossing the yellow line puts alcohol in your system?

10. Lmao. If that's the case, then I should have been arrested by now. Yesterday alone I passed eight people on a double yellow

11. Freemans 00

lol ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!

12. The roads were slush covered, and I have mud terrains and a 4x4. They had Vdubs and Hondas. Haha. Anyways, back on topic

13. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

never got one

14. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

$75 for rolling a stop in my development (the only time i've ever done that!) i was on my way home, had worked double shifts the entire week, and just wanted to go to bed, i may as well have been a zombie. luckally, scince my development is all private roads, it's nothing that ever goes on any records for my liscance, or driving record. what happens here, stays here, lol. i paid the fine as soon as they sent it to me, and that was that.

15. I have only been pulled over twice in 33 yrs, first time I was 16 and cop pulled me over for
    C and I he let me go after giving me his speech.

2nd time was about 5 yrs ago, I did not use my turn signal getting off hiway exit ramp, hiway patrol in Missouri no ticket just another lecture , I really think he wanted to know who I was at 2 am

oh forgot about the motorcycle riding while only fifeteen yrs old , I got off and started pushing it when I saw the cop, told him I was only pushing it, yeah right motor hot as hell

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
  16. illinoisranger

illinoisranger army strong

yesterday i was riding my buddies motorcycle (1000cc yamaha r1) on drag race road going 165mph and i passed a cop he didnt even pull out after me lmao

17. Blown04

Blown04 Boost Junkie

I have wayyyyy too many tickets but for stat sake...

131 in a 65/street racing/reckless driving - thousands of dollars after court and only 4 points.

18. ONLY 4 points? Lmao

19. Blown04

Blown04 Boost Junkie

Not a bad thing considering I was facing 12, lol.

20. lol That clears it up haha

21. Blown04

Blown04 Boost Junkie

Do we get a Darwin award for most tickets? lol