Whatdya Think About This Truck?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by El Camino Man, May 29, 2012.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I hate stacks... but otherwise, it's a good looking truck.

4. no cruise control thumbs down, lol and take those fake ass vents off the side
    but I like the truck in general, high on price in my opinion, but then it is a dealer price

5. OP
    El Camino Man

Im definitly not payin that ridiculous price lol. I tried to KBB it but they only go to 1992, so I tired it. The same truck, but newer is worth $2500 lol

6. Meh, it's got old man written all over it.

7. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

love it. it's like a cross between my buddie's '86 F350 and his '92 F350, both badass trucks :D

8. OP
    El Camino Man

Thats the reply I was wantin! lol

9. mac_

mac_ New Member

i'd LOVE to get that thing, chop that preposterous stack down to below cab level with a sweet miter cut on it, loose the old man "mods" paint the steelies black and get some newer chrome caps, and die happy. albeit, for a lower price.

10. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

Take off the steps, brush guard and stacks...

11. OP
    El Camino Man

Yea im definitly not feelin those steelie rims but luckily its got a pretty common bolt pattern. Its got some sort of pull bar/brush guard combo on it so id prolly take off the brush guard on it and leave the bull bar. Im kinda 50/50 on the stacks lol

12. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

I like it minus the smoke stack :)

13. rango is back

14. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

yup miss me ;)