What TV Show/Movie are you watching right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Redneck_ranger, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Because I'm bored and watching TV, and this place is dead at the moment, I came up with this idea. So let's hear what you got to offer!

Currently, I am watching Storage Wars on Spike.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Franchi Motorsports

Franchi Motorsports Ranger Forum Vendor

I'm always about 2 to 4 years behind everybody on TV shows cause I've never watched regular TV or had cable tv. I don't like the idea of paying $100 plus dollars a month for that....

But I do love me some $15 Netflix and just started watching Burn Notice over the weekend...

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I used to watch that show all the time lol Definitely one of the better ones around. Except the plot is always the same, just with different people lol

5. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

im watching "chain letter" on syfy