What lift do you recommend?

Discussion in 'Suspension Tech' started by Steeltoes&Stilettos, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Steeltoes&Stilettos

Steeltoes&Stilettos New Member

[​IMG]

33x12.50x15 going on 2008 2WD with coil overs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Steel23

Steel23 New Member

How high do you want to go?

4. OP
    Steeltoes&Stilettos

I was thinking no more than 6 inches. I’m not a huge fan of the stuffed fender look but also not big on a huge fender gap. Also I have my gear ratio and drive train to consider. I’ll probably have to adjust it but we’ll see. Also debating wheel spacers but for now I think I’m going to start off with a suspension lift and see how I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. beachbum84

beachbum84 New Member

Fabtech lift kits are highly recommended. I have one on my Ford Ranger.

Steeltoes&Stilettos likes this.
  6. OP
    Steeltoes&Stilettos

[​IMG] thanks for the tip! I ended up going with a company called spindle source for my lift.

2008 2WD 33x12.50x15’s 4”/3” lift spindles and blocks.

7. ndordlec

ndordlec New Member

I also have a Fabtech suspension lift kit installed on my 2008 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road SuperCab.