What do you think of these for my truck?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Redneck_ranger, Jan 23, 2012.

1. http://scranton.craigslist.org/pts/2797176359.html

I found these on craigslist today, and they seem like a good deal. I wanna call the guy maybe tomorrow to see if I can come see them Wednesday. No, they're not 33's like I wanted, but they're well within my price range, so I'll still have some money to spend on other things. Never really heard of the Wrangler All Terrain, so does anyone know anything about them?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

id pick em up.

4. greenmachine2000

5. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Yeah, they're probly about a half hour drive tops, because I'm right at the bottom of the mountain, and Bear Creek's about halfway up and to the top. Then I could even save up for my Soft 8's or whatever, and sell my AR's for $150, and still be under $300 for tires and wheels.

6. greenmachine2000

7. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Well, I'm not looking for 35s, and I don't wanna pay for shipping. I'd just rather have a set that will get me through until I get out of school, and get a good job. Know what I mean? I'm trying to come out of my fantasy land here where I expect everything to happen for me, because my parents are not paying for brand new 33s. As of right now, I'm just looking for anything that will fit my truck.

8. greenmachine2000

be careful and check them out i got a set once that had plugs and steel belt was showing on 2 tires i was pissed..guy said they were perfect..someone else picked them up for me but tires were junk.

9. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I'm planning on it.
    1) Dry Rot
    2) Patches, plugs, etc
    3) Wear pattern
    4) How the bead looks
    5) Try to wrestle him down as far as I can. lol

10. greenmachine2000

yeah i want a spare set of mts for winter

11. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Eh, you're running 33s... The Definity Dakota MTs on the Dakota are 31s. My dad wants them gone because he drives it all the time.

12. greenmachine2000

id go smaller for winter..

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

14. greenmachine2000

im not worried about 33 31 if its winter

15. greenmachine2000

yeah i have 8 inch rims i believe

16. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

POST 2500!!!! lol Anyways, I'll talk to him about it and see what he says. He hates the ride around the city, which is all he uses it for is to run to work, and go to stores/restaurants/etc... I think he'd want around $350-$400. They're just less than a year old, and probably don't have too many miles in them because we took my Ranger everywhere last year.

17. greenmachine2000

driving would be a biatch lol well to get em lol

18. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I would see if I can talk him into meeting halfway or something. What town do you live in?

19. greenmachine2000

20. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

458 miles, doub't he'd be willing to do it because we'd use that much in gas lol I'll get back on here tomorrow. For now I'm out because I have a test for tomorrow that I need to be up early for. So later bro

21. greenmachine2000

you got the digits if ya need to get ahold of me