What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 08 Ranger Sport 4X4, Mar 27, 2012.

1. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    08 Ranger Sport 4X4

4. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Screw those POS 6.0Ls...

5. OP
    08 Ranger Sport 4X4

I know, I know. 6.0L suck, but it's a nice truck in really good condition for 200k miles lol. The one we have with the 7.3L isn't 4WD so that's why I put up the other.

6. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I wouldtn TOUCH that thing for 10K lol. How many times has the turbo, heads, head gasket, and EGR valve been replaced? I can garuntee you at least 5 time or more.

7. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

If it was a 7.3 itd be worth every penny lol. After seein my Dads 6.0 almost go up in smoke, Ill never own one

8. OP
    08 Ranger Sport 4X4

Before I bought my ranger I was looking for an 03 or older f250 with the 7.3L but all the ones I found at the time were in the $20k-$30k range. So a little out of my range at that time.

9. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Please don't!!!!

10. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I have dreamed for a similar truck lol. But I want the old body style (1992-98 I think), 2 door, long bed, manual, and of course 4 wheel drive! Id trade my Ranger on one of those lol

11. OP
    08 Ranger Sport 4X4

I need at least an ext cab if I were to get one, doesn't really matter on bed length since it'll be a trailer hauler for the most part.

12. If that black f250 was a crew cab and not the four door I would come out to get it lol

13. OP
    08 Ranger Sport 4X4

Crew cab is a 4 door. You probably meant extended or super cab lol. Which black f-250 you talkin about the 04 or the 98? the 04 is a crew cab with the full 4 doors and the 98 is a supercab like our rangers. has doors but two in the back are suicide style.