went to the NW bugrun

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by fomoco, Jun 3, 2013.

1. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

went to the 28th annual northwest bugrun at woodburn dragstrip, I had a huge swap space there, and raked in a pretty good income, and after I sold out of stuff, decided to cruise the show, and swap, and then catch a few rounds of racing, and I saw probably the most insane VW caddy pickup I have ever seen, his first round I didn't catch the time, but he ran 147.69 MPH in the quarter, i guess that warranted a talking to by track personal that he can't run that fast, but his second run I caught was a 9.70 @ 130MPH, and after that consistent 10.20's @127MPH... I talked to him between rounds, and ha is running a mid engine turbo charged VR6, and rear wheel drive

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    got stance?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

we like camber
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

Damn solid numbers :)

4. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i love the two blue station wagons.... what is the proper name for them again? i keep thinking squareback....

love the light blue one, has that cool retro look to it with the visor, roof basket and single fog lamp. and the dark blue one looks like a slick modernized version.

5. OP
    fomoco

fomoco Moderator

it is squareback, I had been building one myself, but since I could never get it to behave itself, I dumped it... the dark blue one is for sale, and he has been trying to sell it for the last 3 years, hes down to $16,000 on it

here is the one I was building
    [​IMG]

and this was the plan for it
    [​IMG]

6. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

The purple/blue wagon still for sale?? LOL

I had a slight movement in my boxers looking at the VolksTruck VolksRod and the Thing. OMFG I STILL wanna build me one of those!

7. OP
    fomoco

fomoco Moderator