Well.. Got another ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Black mamba, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1500$ 2wd standard cab 3.0, new head gaskets , breaks , belts .. Overall nice truck !! Should get better mpg than my beast lol... Oh and that Volvo was a fluke hate it...

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Nice. You should drop it

4. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

volvo acting up? why arent you liking it

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Nice man! Pimp that one out now!

6. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

nice man. is it a 4x4?

7. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

x2!!!! looks good man

8. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Not a 4x4 but has t bars .. It's weird .. And the Volvo is a pos .. Never again

9. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

Its' a volvo, only dentists drive volvo's since they cant afford Bimmers :p

10. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

neat, i think that's called the trailhead package, basically it's a 2wd edge but as an '00. i don't think i've ever seen one untill now though :thumbup1:

11. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

I wanted coils though :(((( lol... It's all good all im Gunna do is take the bolts out and take the blocks out if I decide to lower lol

12. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i don't think you'd need to lower it... just park your black truck next to it, and this one will look like it's slammed, lol.

13. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Hahahaha!! Then again.. Might get 31s and a t bar crank.. Haven't decided yet lol