For Sale: Various Ranger parts

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Redneck_ranger, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Well, I still have things that I don't need anymore and need the cash for other things.

First, I have three (soon to be four as soon as I take the other out of the truck) factory 6x9 speakers, worked perfectly. They do need to be hardwired in because when my dad and I installed the others, he cut the wires too close to the plug... I'm asking $30 shipped anywhere in the US.

Next, I still have the factory head unit. I'll take $30 shipped for that, and I'll bundle the speakers and radio together for $50 shipped.
    [​IMG]

Third, I have a tailgate for an 01-05 Ranger, and it will also fit other years. Currently sitting in primer due to some body work that had to be done. NO RUST!! I was going to put it onto my truck, but found a near perfect tailgate at the junk yard that was the same color as my truck so this one is up for grabs. I'll take $75 for it unpainted. If you want paint, let me know and I'll get a price on it and add that. Local pickup preferred, but will ship on buyer's dime.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I also have a working rear passenger side bottom door latch for supercabs. From a 99, but will fit any truck with rear opening doors. $15 shipped.

Not sure if anyone would want these, but my old seats (in real rough shape) have no use to me anymore. They'd be good to refurbish for anyone into upholstery. Shoot me an offer on them. Needs a center console lid, kinda broke when my aunt dropped some christmas deco's on it.

I'll update this thread with pichers when I can get them tomorrow night and when things sell.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

dude, could you upload a pic of the radio you have? Im looking for the CD/tape one, maybe thats th one you have!

Thanks a lot!

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

No, it's just the CD. I think you asked me last time I had it up. Sorry Matias

5. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Sorry pal, I think I might have bain cell damage! hehe.
    Really I forget everything, no kidding :thumbdown:

Thanks a lot anyway, GLWS AND FREE BUMP!!!!

6. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

No problem dude, and thanks! If I find one for you, I'll let you know

7. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

THANKS MAN! :thumbsup:

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Anything to help out! :yes:

9. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Bump! All four factory speakers are out of the truck now, and I'm also adding the OE bottle jack and equipment for it. $25 shipped. It definitely shows that it was used, but it works. Comes with tire iron. Will get pics asap.

10. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

11. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

12. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Bump. Make an offer on em, just need the cash right about now lol

14. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

15. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

16. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Bump, prices are best offer. Or will trade for a couple interior things I need; oh **** bar, panel in front of knees under steering wheel, and the little cubby next to the passenger airbag on/off switch.