used Splash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grove, Aug 30, 2012.

1. grove

grove New Member

Is $3900 a good price for a 1994 extended cab Splash 2wd with 65,000 miles and the 3.0 v6 engine?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

If the body and interior are in good shape, yes.

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

pictures would help if you have them. Where are you located?

5. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

personally no, its almost 20 years old, even if its in good shape i would only pay like $2500 for it. hell id never get that for my truck lol

6. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i paid 2350 for my 97 4 cyl 2.3l with 38k on it. it was in kind of rough shape though.

7. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

2500-3000 would be better, it is a 2wd, and it's old. but if it's in really nice shape, than that price is fairly close.

8. Min

Min Guest

well, i think you can get the same model cheaper. at the auction where i bought my car i saw some rangers that had very low prices but you'd better check it yourself to compare the condition and all that stuff easyexport.us/salvage/FORD/RANGER/for-sale. they had a plenty of rangers there, i think there's something to choose from.