update on ledgestone wall

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Diabolical Ranger, Apr 9, 2012.

1. I took a long break from doing anything to the ledgestone wall, but got back at it yesterday so I have some updated pics

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Looks good man. Definitely gives that wall and landscape a whole new look. I like it!

4. Can I come swim in your pool? Hahaha. Looks good Craig!

5. lol, only if your name was petricia, and had big ole dinner plates! lol

thanks guys, I wish I could do the block wall around the whole back yard but not enough money to buy the stone or the man power to install it lol

6. little wall is done except for the top caps, will do those over the weekend if I have time

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

That there is PURDY

8. thanks, those little puzzle pieces suck lol

9. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

The pool looks so inviting... I haven't gone swimming in so long. ):

But it looks really good!

10. Thanks, the pool is a littel cold still only 71 degrees but soon it will be time!:yes:

11. 71* is cold to you? Dammit you don't know cold! Hahahahaha

12. anything under 90* out here is cold hahaha except pool water 80-82* is great

13. more update, more work done... artifical turf going in after compacting 5 ton of 1/4 minus

14. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Nice!!!!!

15. Looking good Craig!

16. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

craig are you getting lazy in your old age??? lol looks good man if i could put astro turf in my yard i would hahahahahahahaha

17. thanks guys , yeah I am getting lazy , no more grass cutting, just hose it down every couple weeks to keep the dust off . hahahaha I am going for the low low maintenance yard.. Pete should have been here to help, but Igot more rock that needs to be moved and washed

18. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

That looks great Craig!

19. thanks Clinton, harder than it looked on the videos hahaha, the ground prepping sucks

20. Muscleford

Muscleford Drives "the Fridge"

Looks awesome. Nice back yard

21. thanks, its a work in progress