For Sale: TWO 120cm 48inch BLUE LED Strips (ky)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by buggman, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Up for grabs I have TWO 120cm (about 48") BLUE LED strips like these:
    It's too late for me to get pics & there's really not much to show aside from a stock pic I found on google, so here it is:

[​IMG]

You can trim them down to length, I believe in 3 led increments.

I've ordered a couple YELLOW strips but both times they've sent me BLUE strips. Looks like somebody needs to go back to kindergarten to re-learn their colors.

These are water resistant, probably not 100% water proof... but I've been using similar RED LED strips for my roll pan turn/brakes for about 4 years now & they're still going strong.

You can mount them pretty much anywhere you want using double sided outdoor foam tape, cable ties, bailing wire, duct tape, old bubble gum or whatever your preferred fastening system happens to be.

Simple 2 wire hookup.

I'd like to see a $6 PayPal Gift for each one or maybe a $10 PP Gift for both, shipped FREE in the USA.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. consider them both sold, I will take both for the 10 bucks

4. paypal sent

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Bastard!!

6. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

^^Agreed!

7. OP
    buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Sold before I even got to the computer today :yes:

Thanks DR!
    I'll let you know as soon as I get 'em shipped out your way.

If anyone else needs/wants some just let me know & I'll try to get some more in blue or in whatever color/length you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.