took some pictures

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SalRanger2, Apr 4, 2012.

1. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

took some pics with my newer camera, havent taken any in a while so i thought i would be a good idea to do so and throw a few on here.

i was messing around with my zoom on this one, i think its like a digital zoom after so far? didnt turn out too bad. its from like 10 to 15 yards ish.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

same distance with just the non digital zoom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and my newest edition....

craftsman 21" push mower. it can mulch too, no bagger though.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. For digital zoom, they didn't turn out bad. But usually it sucks because it destroys the quality of the photo. As you can even see, the regular zoom looks 10x better qualitywise. I hate the digital zoom personally. lol Pics look good though man!

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Not bad...I was hoping for some of the truck though lol

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

X2 on truck pics but the digital zoom looks really good

6. OP
    SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea im not a big fan of it either, was trying to get a pic of a pheasant that was farther out but that didnt happen lol. yeaa i shouldve got some of the truck haha but im saving that for after the drop and when i detail it!