Thunderbolt Mirrors +Power Installed!

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Pbav8tor, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Nice they look sweet

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

That is really cool Paul!!! I like that alot!!

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

how much did they cost?

6. sweeet!!!!
    how hard was it to wire them up?

7. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

I paid $40 for mine but they are on sale for $25 right now. Wiring is really easy if you are just installing the turn signal mirrors. I bought a pair of power mirrrors and it all at once. Still wiring the power mirrors was not that big a deal. I really like them!!

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Any chance you did a write up on how you did it Paul?

9. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

No I didn't, I should have taken pictures while I was doing it.

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Too bad! I would like to give that mod a shot myself!

11. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

The hardest part for me was finding the wires to tap into for the turn signal. One of them found right away but the other one took several tries. Do it, you'll love it!

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I would do them to sell I think. I have 08 mirrors on my truck, but I wish they would make the turn signal mods for them!

13. VH5150

VH5150 PLAY FAST, WEAR STRIPES.

Nice Job--I love my T-Bolts. Get them while you can-Hillbank has all that are left, and when they're gone, they're gone for good.
    MikeR

14. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

15. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

OOOOOHHHHHHHH man!!!!! That gets me all excited!! Thanks dude, I will have a look!

16. BryFin83

BryFin83 New Member

i got mine for Xmas, want to help me paul at the begining of the year, that way you can get pics and do a how to? let me know......

17. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Cool, be glad to help. Give me a call when you're ready.