Thoughts on what to do next

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by richarddhoward, Apr 8, 2011.

1. richarddhoward

richarddhoward Road Trippin' King

I want to finally lift my truck. But at the moment I have a few things that are going to need most of that money first. But I would still like to get a couple other things done to the truck in the mean time. Here are the things I was thinking of doing next, and I figured would be easier and better to do while the truck was not lifted.

Tint
    Subwoofer and new speakers
    CB Radio
    Vinyl floor (although I am waivering on this one lately)

Or you can suggest something else. I am looking for seats, perferably the newer style bucket, two tone black with tan insert in case anyone happens to spot some. If not that color scheme I'm still looking for those buckets, I can have them recovered always.

Thanks guys.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I think the body lift would go first to get it out of the way and they only run about 180.00 from summit. BUT your list is actually quite simple, if you do a vinyl floor you have to take the seats an everything out to start and then you can make your cb mount before the seats go back in and even do the subwoofer and new speakers while its all apart

4. OP
    richarddhoward

Lol that was kind of my thinking my friend, although...I think I just found a rear bumper, that put all of this in the back seat at the moment till after I get a couple stupid things resolved and over with in life.

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Excellent man, I want to see pics!

6. OP
    richarddhoward

Oh you will, you will my friend

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Can't wait!

8. trade it for a white one lol