thinking of leaving PE

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by machine, May 9, 2011.

1. machine

machine Banned

after 43 years of not ever having a g/f and my depression has made me eat more, and I have ballooned up to over 385lbs. If no women would date me when I was 180lbs 20 years ago, they surely won't now. I never ever had a woman do a "second take" when I walked by (you know when you have to "look twice" at someone because they are so good looking)at bars, women never ever would talk to me.
    I get so jealous hearing about people who were born 10, 20, 25 years after I was, talking about their wife, girlfriend, ***ual conquests, etc..
    like the Bruce springsteen song lyric goes- "Everybody needs a place to rest, everybody wants to have a home, don't make no difference what nobody say's, ain't nobody like to be alone"

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. that's a permanent solution to a temporary problem dude.

work out get off the couch and computer, you can do it focus.
    make it happen, it can happen you know.
    get a dog and walk that ****Ker , keep strong!
    MOVE to a hot climate you sweat it off real fast, plus winter is always depressing when it's cold and gray out

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
  4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I agree with Diablo. Keep your chin up man, I have been there myself. Make yourself happy, you need to be happy no matter what. Believe me dude, I know the lonely feeling all too well from after having a whole family then losing it. But dude, weight doesnt make a difference man, I thought I couldnt and wouldnt find anyone because of the same reasons you said but I was proved wrong. Put yourself out there, be proud of yourself!! You have alot of insights on several things dude, I feel you're pretty reluctant about going out to meet people so try some on line things man. Everyone has their time, some times patience and taking chances work very well to better your odds. My biggest thing I can preach is something I learned myself. When I am on my death bed, I dont want to think about the chances I didnt take and the What ifs I opted out on. Stay strong man, keep your focus and dont let anything pass you by, be determined to set goals and meet those goals. You will find out alot about yourself when you do that.

5. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

Not at all worth it....like Diablo said, get up walk, get a tread mill take baby steps, work out with a weight bench and you'll get into shape that doesn't always matter either some women are actually practical and just want a good guy they can trust and believe in. Get a dog to do things with and take to the park and enjoy spending time with, they're great companions/friends. Give it more thought, think it out more and think of what you can be doing right now that people with less fortunate health issues only wish they could do.