think there worth it?

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by DangerRanger99, Jan 12, 2012.

1. DangerRanger99

DangerRanger99 who wants a v8?

asked the guy he said they need new rings on em, there m/t classsic locks....he wants 130 bucks, id prob powder coat black and get red rings. what ya think?
    http://fayar.craigslist.org/pts/2782503459.html
    looks like they just need to be cleaned up

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

No, the rings are expensive as hell.

4. OP
    DangerRanger99

see i didnt know the price on em guy said 40 bucks for rings....i knew that was to cheap i fig prob atleast a 100 for em

5. OP
    DangerRanger99

6. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I would buy em for $130

7. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Yea, screw it, get em!

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Dude...buy the rims, and ebay the rings. Buy 1 ring at a time if you have to. The rims are hard to find at that price dude, get them turn it into a project and refinish them. Its a win win, if you refinish them you could sell them for atleast 500.00

9. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Get them..

10. I would at least look at em, if they been out in the weather for any time you will have pits in the aluminum wheels so you gotta look at em at least

11. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

nice find dude, get em! those would look so good polished......

12. Yeah man, the classic locks are better looking than the classic II's. Not only that, more functional too lol Great wheel to drift in. Haha