thank you soldiers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mcdonald58, May 28, 2012.

1. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

just wanted to take a moment on this great Holiday to thank all those active duty or veterans that we have on this forum. also to all those that have given the ultimate sacrifice in protection of this country thank you and R.I.P.

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. x2

**********--------------------------
    ----------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------

4. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

does national guard count?

5. hazard-maine

someone told me today it doesnt count because we dont do ****, so i freaked **** on them

6. Good man. National guard has a bigger job than most would think... They're deployed whenever there is a catastrophe within the country. Hurricane Katrina, 9/11, etc...

7. hazard-maine

bout every winter i get called to north maine to plow because the Governor calls a state of emergance when northen maine gets hammered hard with alot of snow, and since im a transport driver and have a military class b licenses i have to drive plow truck and large loaders

8. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yes, thanks for your service everyone

9. Firestarts

Firestarts New Member

oh its great

Sorry, what you mean?

10. 360Ranger

360Ranger USAF Veteran

Couple days late, but THANK YOU to others, and YOUR WELCOME from this USAF Vet!