Tailgate Light Bar?...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RangerMan88, Nov 1, 2011.

1. RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

Im debating on getting a tailgate light bar. I would get one that is running lights, brakes, turns, and Reverse lights.. What do you guys think about them?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. DangerRanger91

DangerRanger91 FinGer The Crimson Ginger

Same thing I want to do... Get the Recon Xtreme

4. OP
    RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

Was looking at Fire and Ice. Its 2 pieces that can be cut to size

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

clinton had one and it looked really good on his truck.... thinking about trying to get me one sooner or later.....

6. OP
    RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

Im gunna do it. Jus gotta pull the trigger with the wallet

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

the ones that i was looking at were only like 70 bucks..... and it had everything you were looking for.....

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Go to LEDglow.com, its a new jersey based company where I got mine. I think it was like 60.00, It has reverse LED's and I didnt hook them up, they wouldnt tap into the tails for some reason. I spoke to the company and they refunded me half the money and told me to keep it. Keep in mind its a 49" bar, I drilled a hole next to the tail gate hinge to slide in. If you do drill the hole, wrap the end you are inserting with electric tape

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  9. OP
    RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

Ill look into that one.. Thanks Clinton!

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Anytime man! I am trying to get that company to be a vendor here, so if they sign up, it will be easier to get them and maybe a slight cheaper

11. OP
    RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

Hells Yeah!

12. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

13. LMC Truck has those, for $49.95ish...? I got my replacement from there. The only thing is, for the amber turning lights, they need to be wired directly into your turn signals. Same with the reverse lights. I just have a generic red one. It works good lol