sweet lifted ranger for sale in NJ

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by scott5640, Aug 18, 2012.

1. scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

i loved your old truck! it looked so clean. I had to laugh when I looked at the fuel estimates the dealer listed next to the truck though haha

4. OP
    scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

haha yea its really 16 city and 22 highway thats what i got it with those tires on it now

5. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

dealer fail lol :p

6. 2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

dealers always fail. id hate to see my truck pop up on for sale sites.. itd be like watching an old gf makeout with another dude.

7. why would you care if it was an old GF , share the wealth tell the other dude or dudes hope they wrapped up lol
    But I would not want to see my vehicle on a dealer site. Now the old GF who cares, she would be old news "hence the old GF" lol

8. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

it honestly did not bug me seeing my old ranger for sale on the dealers website

9. rango88

probably bother you seeing the interior cover in carpenter paint, MacDonalds bags and the exterior scratched and dented though :p

10. djfllmn

nah it honestly wouldnt...not my truck anymore...

11. rango88

I am surprised :eek:

12. djfllmn

i was like that but then its like i wont be my truck anymore so why worry about it

13. rango88

my dad had sold his '84 Nissan to guy, my dad hated that truck, but when he learned the guy rolled 2 years later it still pained hima little :p

14. bigjoe1094

bigjoe1094 New Member

Well Scott you won't have to worry about some dick getting your old ride. As long as everything goes to plan I'll be picking her up Monday. I test drove it today and I am impressed with the ride!!!! Great work on that thing!

15. OP
    scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

wait really..?

16. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

hmmmm troll?

17. I thought I was picking it up on Monday 9 am wtf
    :D

18. bigjoe1094

bigjoe1094 New Member

yeah. im trading in my explorer so i need something new and i saw this post and i was like WOW! so i went down test drove it and all that good stuff and im going back monday to figure out the financing and all the boring junk lol

19. OP
    scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

SWEET!!!!:D make sure you post pics when you get it...i miss seeing new pics..lololol

20. bigjoe1094

bigjoe1094 New Member

lol will do :) i already have a skid plate for thew front and T-case im gonna put on from the explorer. and someone stole the PIAAs( :furious: ) so im gonna replace them eventually but seriously i couldn't get over how insanely clean it was! quick question also. how much lift is it over all? i saw the 3inch body but is it a 2 or 3 inch suspension?

21. OP
    scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

maxed tbars. so like 2.5. i had a add a leaf i made from an explorer leaf. if your into facebook add me

www.facebook.com/scott5640

i can tell ya basically everything i know about it