strange feeling

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by klinger86, Jan 13, 2012.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i have agonized over this decision for the last day or so.... today i finally made up my mind... i decided to park my ranger for about 2 days or until the roads clear a little bit more... yeah i know you guys are gonna say how much snow did you get i got about 1/2 inch..... but we have some really idiot hill billies around me.... seems like they never come out when the roads are clear... so i decided to park my baby in order to to drive the nissan 4x4..... but hopefully sunday morning i can go and pull it back out of moms garage and drive her again....

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

what kinda nissan?

4. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

the one that nissan changed from the hardbody xe to the frontier.... it's got the 3.0 and 31's....

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  5. Frontier's are good trucks. Rear bumper rusts like a mother****er, but they're real strong trucks.

6. Demon

pics of gtfo lmao

7. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol lemme see if i can find my camera....

8. Demon

sweet. i like the Xterra. i want one

9. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

ok here are a couple of pics i just snapped....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Demon

nice bed cap bro i like those ones. i also like the rear side windows how high they are.

11. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

it's actually my moms bf's truck he was having some trouble with it for the past year or so and he finally bought a 2011 frontier and he parked this one i went and got it and changed the thermostat and it fixed most of the problems.. the only problem with it now is a strange idle issue that i will hopefully fix in the next week or so... i'll be driving this truck again in the spring when i down my ranger to fix somestuff and rust proof the frame... along with adding a BL....

12. Demon

nice bro. so its all urs right now?

13. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well yes and no.... he's gonna let me drive it when ever i need to if he doesnt need it... just when i dont need it or he needs it. it has to go back to him... and cant really go wheeling in it.. he's had it since new and never went wheeling in it so dont wanna destroy it.... oh and the 31 are michelin....

14. Ain't a bad looking truck. They're great off road. Super light so they float through the mud.

15. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

things got a lil over 144k and never seen any real mud.... hell the last few years he drove it it barely seen over 35 mph occasionally it seen the interstate....

16. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Sometimes its best to play it safe

17. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah i couldnt live with my self if i hurt my baby..... and that's the main thing that caused me to switch... my moms bf and i both talked wether it me or him driving the nissan if it gets wrecked it's really no big loss cuz he has his new frontier and i have my ranger.....

18. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Nice little rig ya got there!

I would suggest check your vacuum lines for the Idle issue.

19. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah i gotta tear into it in the next week or so.... i'll figure it out eventually..... lol