StoryTime!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pbav8tor, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

OK, I'm sitting around thinking of days gone by and a funny story came to mind.

Way back when I was in the Air Force and stationed in southern Cal at George AFB. A couple of buddies and I were out drinking and driving around the dessert in one of the guys Volkswagon Bug. It was having clutch problems and finally went out stuck in first. The guy lost it! Shut it off, jumped out and started kicking the crap out of the car. The other guy and I get out just laughing our a$$es off. Kicking it wasn't enough, he grabbed a can of starter fluid and soaked the engine, then set it on fire! He says he has insurance so it's ok. The fire is getting bigger and catches the eye of a Stater. The trooper asks what happened. The guy says we were driving along and it burst into flames. The trooper grabs a fire extinguisher and empties it on the flames. It is still burning. Now the starter is starting to short out and with it in gear it starts moving. The trooper is freaking out, the owner is watching it chug off, and the other guy and I are still laughing. By the time the firetruck arrived the bug is 80 yards off the road. Man that was a good night! We all got a ride back to town with the trooper. The owner got $1600 for a totaled bug and we had a great time.

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it! May share more later if anyone is interested.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol....Must have been funny watching it roll away on fire!

4. AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

Hahaha that's great.

5. hahahah, I knew you were trouble lol one helll of a way to get a " real flame " paint job!

6. ob269

ob269 New Member

Lol! That is hilarious man.. too bad that would never work now-a-days..

7. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

hahahahaha, that's awsome! :D